Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wax? But...Why?





Ok if this isn't the craziest thing I've read tonight, I don't know what is. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (a.k.a. baby Brangelina) has her own wax figure at Madame Tussauds. What the hell are they thinking?!? I mean, Angelina does seem a little on the crazy side, but I'd hope Brad would have more sense than to agree to something outrageous as that. Maybe I don't understand because I don't have kids. Am I crazy?

~ jasmine


p.s. - Yes those are the actual wax figures.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i wanna know is WHY IS THE BABYS NAME SHILOH? isnt that a dogs name or something...its almost worse than britneys pregnant sculpture...

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is toooo much publicity for an infant.. responsible parents wouldn't have gone that far to expose their child like that

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no point to the wax statue. take a picture like normal people do! also, that's real messed up they they didn't put angelina's other two kids in there. i noe they gonna feel some type of way when they get older.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i didnt even THINK about the other kids...

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home