Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life Is Not A Fairy Tale...

Is anyone else planning on watching The Fantasia Barrino Story: Life Is Not A Fairy Tale next month? I know I am... but only because the thought is extremely comical. Is she really that famous? And how can I consider her a serious performer when half the time she's screaming her songs... of which I only can think of two... and the rest of the time she's bouncing around the stage in horrible outfits, tonguing down other celebrities. I feel sorry for her having a hard life, but I mean really, are we supposed to be able to take a face like that seriously? Well if you wanna see how it goes down, the movie premieres August 19 at 9 pm on Lifetime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...i had to laugh...

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home