Monday, July 31, 2006

Sick of Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams publically announced that Method Mans wife had cancer. As if i wasn't sick of this bitch as it is. She talk to damn much. Its one thing to create controversy but thats fucking with someones life man.

Heres what Meth had to say :
"Wendy gets on the air and said [Method Man] 'his wife is sick and she not doing too well,' and I'm like this fucking bitch man. This [is] the big "C," big "C" [for cancer]. I was ready. I was so mad, I was crying right there and I'm like I'm gonna kill some fucking body and these [Wu Tang friends] kept me in there, kept me in L.A."

“She said me and [the doctor] was fucking. What kind of shit is that, man? You don't do that to nobody. You say the fuck you want to say about me, say nothing about my family, man."

She's got this "no ones untouchable" complex going on and im really really really waiting for someone to smack her with the mic.
(credits :http://www.streethop.com/forum/article166571.html)

-ej

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't Wnedy Williams have that disease that makes her eyes pop of her skull like she's always surprised? People in glass houses shouldn't through stones.

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitchhh. enough said.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home