Monday, July 31, 2006

Cleaning Up His Act


I'm not trying to be a hater or anything, but I'm mad Kevin Federline is trying to make a come up. He's actually not looking so dirty these days. He's making an effort to be more family oriented, he's working on his new album, and he's now the face of Five Star Vintage clothing in their new campaign. I hate to ask this, but... could K.Fed now be considered attractive?!?! It's quite possible. You be the judge.

...Even still I think Britney should beg Justin to take her back. That's just my opinion.

~jasmine

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no. kfed will never be attractive...and yes, britney should just lie and say sean preston is justins baby. justins admitted to doing enough drugs to confuse the time line.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kfed is corny.. clean-cut or scruffy.. it's not going to affect his crappy music

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home