Sunday, August 06, 2006

Quote of the Week

"What do you think you are looking at Sugartits?"
- Mel Gibson

Wow, if ever there was such a train wreck of this magnitude outside of Michael Jackson, this is it. This guy will have to move Heaven and Earth to save his career. Although, it's not like he needs to. After Passion Of The Christ, Gibson made enough money to retire 100 times over, and still have enough left for the kids to live comfortably. He built a church on his property for goodness sake with not even a quarter of the returns he got from Passion Of The Christ.

What does living "comfortably" really mean? When you hear millionaires say that, it gets annoying. I'd rather have them say "I'm rich". Saying "I live comfortably" is like saying "I want to appeal to the common folk soI'lll pretend thatIi don't make millions. What word in theEnglishh language will make people believe that I'm like them, but with some extra cash?" If you worked hard for it, celebrate, but don't gloat. I just dislike when people got famous for doing nothing other than being born into fame. That's not an accomplishment, that's called "mom and dads' accident".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww man, "mom and dad's accident" got me!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home