Monday, August 07, 2006

Flavor-less to Me


I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why in God's name anyone would wanna do Flavor Flav. I watch "Flavor of Love" because I find it to be (not so) quality entertainment, but I can't understand any woman in her right mind would choose to throw herself at that man. How could you be serious with a man that doesn't even try to learn your real name? How could you let him give you a ridiculous nickname of his choice that most likely is only referring to what he feels is your... best asset? And how the hell could you talk to him without laughing at those utterly purposeless clocks he wears around his neck? I couldn't imagine standing in front of the man, let alone kiss him. I know golddiggers would be with anyone for money, but I think some of the women on that show actually like the little troll. i don't know how they do it because, like Fantasia, I just can't take him seriously.

~ jasmine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew he's nasty

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home